- 10 Tips to Cut Down on Energy Use and Save the Planet
- 11 Vachans (Promises) of Sri Sai baba
- Being Charitable
- Just Checking In
- Life Saving Effects of Water
- Magnesium: The Anti-Stress Nutrient
- Nail in the Fence
- Pearls of Wisdom
- Reflections …
- Sayings of the Great
- The 7 Cs of SuCCeSS …
- Why Women R so Special……………
- 245,245 hits
A Breath of Prayer in the morning means a day of Power & Blessings. Let God’s Providence remind You that HE has prepared the Best for you.
What we think or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do!
Maturity is not when you start speaking big things, It is when you start understanding small things!
Here are some of the health benefits of cinnamon as found by a large number of research studies from around the world:
– Smelling cinnamon can boost brain functions, performance and memory.
– As little as just 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower LDL cholesterol.
– Has a regulatory effect on blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes.
– In some studies, cinnamon has been shown to stop medication-resistant yeast infections.
– In a study published by researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Maryland, cinnamon reduced the proliferation of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells.
– Has an anti-clotting effect on the blood (natural blood-thinner).
– Arthritis relief: in a study at Copenhagen University, patients given half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder combined with one tablespoon of honey every morning had significant relief in arthritis pain after one week and could walk without pain within one month(!)
– Natural food preservative: Added to food, it inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage.
– Fights E. coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices and other foods.– Excellent source of manganese, fiber, iron, calcium and other minerals.Pretty amazing, isn’t it? Bet you didn’t know that cinnamon was such a brain, health and anti-aging powerhouse. Especially given how good it tastes on almost anything.
Read Full Article at: http://www.brainready.com/blog/cinnamon-thenewbrainhealthf.html